Agari DMARC Adoption Reports: Global & Federal
Agari Global DMARC Adoption Report
Based on Agari research of public DNS records, 92 percent of all Fortune 500 companies have left their customers and business partners unprotected from phishing and other forms of email attacks that impersonate their corporate email domain. A similar pattern has emerged around the world with the FTSE 100 and the ASX 100. Cybercriminals exploit this vulnerability by sending billions of emails per year claiming to be from these companies.
The Agari Global DMARC Adoption Report examines the growing threat of phishing amid slow adoption of DMARC, and includes the results of our analysis of the DMARC policies of the corporate domains of the Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and ASX 100.
Get the DMARC Report
Federal Government DMARC Adoption Report – Are you ready for BOD 18-01?
On October 16, 2017, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued BOD 18-01 mandating all Federal Government Agencies to implement DMARC to strengthen email security.
Since then, DMARC adoption among Agencies has increased from 34% on November 18, 2017 to 47% on December 18, 2017. This increase of 151 domains shows rapid adoption of DMARC, a critical email authentication standard, ahead of the initial January 15, 2018 deadline.
Read this report to learn:
- Phishing & email fraud trends in the Federal Government sector
- Cybersecurity threat rates for the Federal Government sector
- DMARC adoption rates, including the percentage of Agencies that have moved to reject
- How the Department of Health and Human Services is leveraging DMARC to protect 94% of outbound mail
- What DMARC is and how it works