Agari Federal DMARC Adoption Report
December 2017 Progress Report
On October 16, 2017, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued BOD 18-01, mandating all Federal Government Agencies to implement DMARC to strengthen email security. Since then, DMARC adoption among Agencies has increased from 34% on November 18, 2017 to 47% on December 18, 2017.
This increase of 151 domains shows rapid adoption of DMARC, a critical email authentication standard, ahead of the initial January 15, 2018 deadline.
Read the December 2017 DMARC Adoption Progress Report to learn…
- Phishing & email fraud trends in the Federal Government sector
- Attack rates for the Federal Government sector since the DHS issued the mandate
- DMARC adoption rates, including the percentage of Agencies that have moved to reject
- How the Department of Health and Human Services is leveraging DMARC to protect 94% of outbound mail
- What DMARC is and how it works