New capabilities deepen attack analysis and remediation across the Agari product portfolio
FOSTER CITY, Calif., June 13, 2018 – Agari, a leader in Identity Deception Protection solutions, today announced its Summer ’18 Release, which extends the protection of the Agari Email Trust Platform™ against advanced identity deception attacks. Major enhancements in this release include attachment analysis for improved account takeover detection, an interactive threat taxonomy for granular attack analysis, and “search and destroy” automated remediation for Microsoft Exchange environments.
Highlights of the Agari Summer ’18 Release include:
- Agari Identity Intelligence™ adds new attachment analysis capabilities to drive additional signal for account takeover machine learning models, which protects employees from the latest malware-borne threats hidden deep within attachments.
- Agari Enterprise Protect™ now enables on-premise Microsoft Exchange admins to “Search & Destroy” active threats with automated remediation capabilities, which delivers simplified deployment and faster time to protection.
- The Agari Threat Taxonomy™ introduces the capability for admins to drill-down into forensic attack data, which provides an enhanced Risk Overview Dashboard with granular visibility into attacker tactics identified by Agari Enterprise Protect™.
- Agari Identity Intelligence™ integrates new crowd-source sender intelligence from more than two trillion emails per year – the largest DMARC customer base – which streamlines the process of authorizing senders.
“The fact that Agari protects two trillion emails per year is a testament to the power of the Agari Email Trust platform to protect our customers against the threat of advanced identity deception attacks,” said AJ Shipley, Vice President, Products, Agari. “Agari pioneered the application of artificial intelligence to protect against advanced identity deception, and our Summer ’18 release demonstrates our continuing innovation with new machine learning models to enhance detection, improve visualization for analysis, automate the authentication of email senders, and accelerate remediation of incidents.”
New features shipped in the Agari Summer ’18 Release will be available to all Agari customers in early July, 2018.
- Register for the webinar (Agari customers only)
- Register for the webinar (Agari partners only)
- Read the Agari Identity Intelligence white paper
Agari delivers the next generation of Identity Deception Protection solutions that restore trust to digital channels for businesses, governments, and consumers worldwide. Winner of Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine in 2018, the Agari Email Trust Platform leverages AI to block ransomware, ATO, phishing, BEC and other attacks that use fraudulent identities. Learn more at www.agari.com.
# # #