AT A GLANCE
After reaching a DMARC enforcement policy, Agari Brand Protection continues to provide immense value to customers.
- Improves customer trust by protecting your brand from being used in phishing attacks.
- Decreases time to reject by automating implementation.
- Maximizes marketing efficacy and improves email engagement with trusted communications.
- Reduces operational costs associated with email channel management.
After implementing DMARC with a p=reject policy, the next phase of active monitoring is just as crucial to ensuring your brand and customer base remains protected from abuse as cybercriminals change tactics. Agari Brand Protection remains a key component in helping monitor changes after email authentication has been implemented.
Managing New Third-Party Senders
- Enables control of third-party SaaS applications and cloud services sending on your company’s behalf
- Automatically identifies sender domains and IP addresses for you to track and approve on your personalized Threat Feed
Gaining Visibility into New Attack Vectors
- Protects against brand abuse by securing defensive domains and proactively identifying lookalike domain attacks
- Continues to monitor as cybercriminals try new tactics, such as spear phishing, to trick you and your customers
Mitigating Threats to Further You Towards Your DMARC Destination
- Uses DMARC threat data to block any inbound email that is outside of your sender inventory
- Enables intelligence sharing through Failure Sample DMARC data and has the ability to take down phishing sites and infrastructure
Leveraging Threat Intelligence to Thwart Threats & Attacks
- Supports rapid remediation with takedown vendors after identifying suspicious or malicious URLS, shutting down phishing sites
- Seamlessly feeds threat data to your SIEM or SOAR platform, such as Splunk and Microsoft Sentinel, over open APIs
Ensuring Governance & Compliance through an Executive Dashboard
- Clearly and efficiently identifies senders, logos, domains, and IP addresses for compliance and laws surrounding your customers’ confidential data
- Automatically provides analytics and trend reporting to industry peers and executives for substantiation for ROI
Providing a Bevy of Brand Impressions
- Implements BIMI, or Brand Indicators for Messaging Identification (BIMI), so your outgoing email has your logo next to the Sender “From” address
- Provides an immediate visual indication of authentication from the sending domain to the recipient, instilling trust in your brand
“Email is the communications channel for the top cybersecurity threats impacting customers, employees, and suppliers. By protecting the email channel with Agari, we are improving our security posture enormously— protecting our brand and helping our business build trusted relationships with our customers.”
– Manager of IT Security and Risk Management
Continuing Your Email Security Journey
Implementing DMARC is a great first step in protecting your customers, partners, and employees from cyberattacks, but it will not prevent all email-based threats. Improve your security posture with Agari Brand Protection and stop advanced email threats in their tracks while remediating phishing attacks.
Request your personalized demo today.