Agari’s cloud-based security solutions (“Cloud Service”) allow you to stop and respond to BEC and phishing attacks on your employees and protect your customers from phishing attacks. Agari’s Customer Enablement and Support organization is committed to the success of our customers and works to ensure Agari customers achieve value through deployment of Agari solutions.
For Agari customers that desire a higher level of service, Agari offers the Agari Email Security Practitioner Services (ESP), a premium service designed to accelerate solution adoption and time to value. Each customer that purchases the ESP Services is assigned a technical hands-on resource to deliver value and serve as a customer advocate for driving the customer’s business outcomes.
ESP Services Overview
Agari offers multiple tiers, including a managed service, to suit different business size, organizational needs, and budgets. Please see your Agari account executive or reach out to [email protected] for more information and pricing.
Available Agari Email Security Practitioner Services include:
ROLLOUT / PROJECT PLANS
- Successful deployments require planning, communication, training, and monitoring. Your ESP leverages extensive experience to create a customized rollout/project plan for your organization.
- The ESP ensures that the plan follows Agari best practices while taking into consideration your business goals, priorities, and any requirements unique to your environment.
INCIDENT RESPONSE FRAMEWORK
- A well-defined incident response plan is an effective way to identify, minimize damage, and reduce the cost of a cyber-attack.
- Your ESP will work with your organization to ensure that
- the Agari cloud-based security solution is incorporated into your incident response framework and work with you to develop or enhance a process for handling email threats.
REPORTING FRAMEWORK AND INTEGRATIONS
- The Agari cloud-based security solutions include comprehensive reporting features such as executive summary reports and more granular, action-targeted reporting.
- Your ESP will work with you to design a reporting framework to ensure the right level of information is distributed to the appropriate people to ensure visibility to ROI inside your organization. Your ESP can also advise the use of our solution APIs for integrations with your other tools.
ASSESSMENT AND ALIGNMENT
- Your ESP can work with you to review the current state of your organization’s email security posture, and, where applicable, your organization’s security stack.
- The ESP will advise on email security best practices to ensure you make the most of your investment in Agari cloud-based security solutions.
- Agari Services have developed a set of communication templates to assist in organizational internal communication. This is especially beneficial when deploying Agari Brand Protection.
- Your ESP can provide and customize email and presentation templates covering: project awareness, to prepare the organization for DMARC rollout; identification of business owners; and contacting 3rd party senders for authentication.
- Product training is an important part of deployment success and maximizing ROI.
- Your ESP provides hands-on training via remote sessions to ensure your staff is proficient on Agari cloud-based security solutions. There is no limit on training sessions to accommodate staff changes or additions, new features, or to support specific business needs. Our training approach addresses the ‘why’ and not just the ‘how’ so that your staff may also gain general email security proficiency.
- Success criteria defines how the stakeholders in your organization will measure the success of the project.
- Your ESP will work with you to develop measurable success criteria based on your organization’s timeline and goals. The ESP will assist you in tracking progress via regular project reviews and identify next steps towards your success criteria. The ESP can utilize your existing project success tracking tools or provide Agari best practices templates.
- Your ESP is an advocate inside Agari representing your interests and driving your business outcomes. This includes advocating for new features or enhancements on your behalf as well as driving resolution for any potential issues encountered along the way.