According to the FBI, there has been a 2,370 percent increase in business email compromise (BEC) attacks in the last two years. Cybercriminals are evolving the cadence, sophistication and success of attacks with little risk of being brought to justice. It’s time that every security professional takes proactive steps to defend against future cyber-attacks.
Watch the training session with SANS & Agari as we discuss how to track, identify and disrupt criminal organizations. Gain insight into the BEC criminal ecosystem from attack method intelligence and discover how your organization can protect itself.
The speakers for this webinar include Lance Spitzner, founder of the Honeynet Project and member of the Board of Directors for the National Cyber Security Alliance, Patrick Peterson, Founder and Executive Chairman at Agari, and Markus Jakobsson, Chief Scientist at Agari.
During this webinar on demand, you will:
- Learn strategic and tactical ways to secure your organization from BEC attacks
- Go behind the scenes in several unique Cybercriminal Takedowns as we engage attackers and reveal their tactics
- Get insight on the burden of proof, legal framework and privacy laws around cybercriminal takedowns
- Get an inside look at attack patterns and metrics from a recent research report on BEC attacks
- Have an opportunity to ask questions during the Q&A session with the presenters