Osterman Research: Filling in the Gaps in Office 365
Microsoft’s success with Office 365 (O365) is undeniable. That said, decision makers evaluating the efficacy of Office 365 to meet their business requirements must be aware of its shortcomings in the areas of data protection, archiving, security, encryption, authentication and eDiscovery.
With cyber criminals practicing more sophisticated and targeted methods of digital deception, it’s essential that organizations understand the weaknesses of Office 365, so they can provide layered protection for their organization and customer base.
Join Michael Osterman, president of Osterman Research, as he shares new research and insights, and John Wilson, Field CTO at Agari.
Key learnings include:
- Costs and benefits of O365 from a security standpoint
- O365 Gaps in Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Safe Links, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Spam Management and threat reports
- The dangers of Phishing, Spear Phishing, Ransomware & CEO Fraud/BEC
- How to address advanced threats in the context of an organization’s current or planned use of O365
- The pros and cons of various approaches for securing O365
- Best practices for addressing email security gaps