Leverage Agari to meet DMARC implementation timelines and to protect citizens
53% of US federal domains lack a DMARC policy and must put one in place by January 14th, 2018 to comply with the Department of Homeland Security’s binding operational directive 18-01.
For best practices on Federal Government DMARC implementation, an overview of how DMARC authenticates legitimate email and allows organizations to designate a policy, and tips on how to overcome common challenges download our Getting Started with DMARC guide.
DMARC FEDERAL U.S. DOMAIN ADOPTION BY VENDOR & POLICY
End Email Deception – Put DMARC into Practice at Your Agency
In the last 6 months, 94% of Agari’s Federal domains have had email attacks thwarted by DMARC security. Threats have become increasingly sophisticated and are initiated by a wide range of adversaries — from rogue hacktivists to state-sponsored cyber criminals.
Download our Federal Government DMARC adoption report to learn how Federal DMARC pioneers like the USPS, U.S. Senate, Census Bureau, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, U.S. Customs & Border Protection and the Department of Veteran Affairs leverage DMARC for email security.
Fraudulent criminal organizations often pose as government agencies through website and email spoofing. Using “agency spear phishing,” cyber criminals impersonate a specific person at a government body over email, targeting an employee from the same or another agency. This is just one reason the DHS has issued BOD-18-01 to implement DMARC.
To the unwitting recipient, the consequences of not reading and responding to a federal agency demand are deemed more serious than ignoring a consumer brand’s direct email. Creating a DMARC record can help thwart government impersonation attacks on citizens.
Secure Your Government Agency’s Email
Authenticate Your Outbound Email
- Stop email phishing attacks from using your organization’s reputation to exploit citizens.
- Reduce fraud and service costs while increasing digital engagement.
- Ensure every email your constituencies receive “from you” is actually from you with Agari Customer Protect™
Secure Your Inbound Email
- Protect your organization and employees from spear phishing attacks.
- Implement enterprise-level security that meets Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements.
- Join agencies at every level that have adopted DMARC to protect their data – and reputation.
- Establish per-message authenticity to keep your employees safe with Agari Enterprise Protect™
Government Agencies Trust Agari to Safeguard Communications
Detect, Prevent, and Respond to Cyber Crimes
- Defend against compromising activities by exposing sources and intent.
- Determine the volume of phishing attacks that could lead to a potential compromise of your government networks.
- Reduce fraud and increase engagement by creating a trusted email channel.
- Receive reports that help to analyze and strengthen the security of email channels and reduce enterprise risks.
- Get a holistic view of your email landscape, tracking down all emails sent on your agency’s behalf.
*Includes all domains that send aggregate data to a 3rd party DMARC vendor